Monday, February 3, 2014

My job hunt continues. It really is a job - searching for open positions, submitting applications, preparing for interviews etc. It does seem monotonous after a while. I think it is important not to lose hope....
“Hope changes everything. It changes winter into summer, darkness into dawn, descent into ascent, barrenness into creativity, agony into joy.” - Daisaku Ikeda

“Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.” - Sarah Ban Breathnach

“If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius.” - Joseph Addison

I read of people who gave up, who stopped looking for a job. They lost hope. I am not sure what keeps hope alive in a person. Maybe faith has something to do with it.

“Hope and faith are two intimate brothers; they always go together. Hope nourishes faith and faith treasures hope.” - Sri Chinmoy

“Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.” - George Iles

“Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier.” - Unknown

Somehow I know that I will not give up hope, not only because of my faith but because of my past and because I am a person who usually sticks to her guns. I have hope. I have faith. I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment